Hello everybody, Karen & I have a new addition to the family! Colin Stephen Hansbury was born on Monday July 18th at 8:32 in the lovely metropolis of Lowell (Lowell General Hospital). He was 9 lb, 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Both Mommy and Baby are doing very well, though the only activities for Colin have been eating and sleeping, for the most part. Here are some more pictures:
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
There are lots more pictures coming, but a lot of them were taken with someone else's camera. As soon as I get a hold of them, I will post some of the best ones. Also, the picture that I'm in was taken my me, which is why I look goofy...seriously, that's the only reason...got it?
Lastly, to anyone who may be wondering, Abby is extremely good with the baby (so far, anyway), despite the fact that she very much wanted a sister.





No comments:
Post a Comment